|SIPMS will be:
- your advocate to limit or eliminate impending dramatic cuts in Medicare payment for IPM ASC services, which directly affect what procedures commercial insurance will cover.
- promote the development and practice of safe, high quality, cost-effective interventional pain management techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders.
- carry the message to Capitol Hill.
- communicate with legislators, patients, the public, CMS, and third party payers about interventional pain management services in ASCs.
- pursue excellence in education in interventional pain management for physicians.
- strive to eliminate inconsistencies in hospital outpatient department payment rules and local medical review policies.
- let you know how the Medicare payment system effects you, and will keep you up-to-date on the latest compliance and regulatory policies.
| Advocacy is our number one priority.
SIPMS will be your advocate to limit or eliminate impending dramatic cuts in Medicare payment for ASC services. Obtain up-to-date knowledge of the latest compliance and regulatory policies. Network with other ASC professionals. Help carry the ASC industry’s message to Capitol Hill
Act now before dramatic cuts occur. Join the growing number of surgery centers who have already joined this important effort. Joining the Society of Interventional Pain Management Surgery Centers is a good investment in your future.